With the coronavirus pandemic bringing vacation world travel to a virtual halt, the only way currently for most Americans to visit foreign lands is to watch travel destination videos, surf the internet, or derive vicarious pleasure from the travel writings of others. Here is a list of blog entries I composed when my wife and I traveled to Cuba in 2012.
I hope you enjoy these stories and photos and we’re looking to going back to Cuba someday to see more of the country.
Here is a collage of some of the photos of Cuba I took and you will see if your read my posts on our 10-day Cuban trip.
To Follow Our Cuban Trip in Chronological Order
- Cuban Ties, Cuban Dreams
- Moon Over Miami
- A 1st Look at Cuba
- La Melia y El Malecon
- Havana: The Last Virgin City in the Americas
- Look for What You Don’t See
- Hemingway and Cuba
- The Truth of Our System
- Now You’re Smoking
- At Home with Hemingway
- We’re Only Dancing in the Dark
- The Cuban Countryside
- A Night of Love Under a Havana Moon
- A Day of the Dead
- Thank You, My Good Frenemies
- Lunch with a Close Companion of Castro
- Rapping About the Cuban Music Scene
- When You Go to Cuba, You Must Expect the Unexpected
- The U.S. and Cuba: What Comes Next?
- Hearing the Angels Sing
- The International Pool Champions of Cienfuegos
- Beisbol: A Passionate Pasttime
- The Bay of Pigs
- Viva la Revolution!
- Farewell to Cuba